The item Click-Fastening Set 8 is a power-locking connection for two item aluminium profiles 8 that can be arranged at any angle or parallel to each other.
item Click-Fastening Set 8
The item Click-Fastening Set 8 is a power-locking connection for two item aluminium profiles 8 that can be arranged at any angle or parallel to each other. Because both sides of the swivelling fasteners engage in the profile grooves, the fasteners can be moved along either of the grooves and the profiles can be turned to any angle.
Special versions of the Click Fastener:
The item Click-Fastening Set 8 is available in two versions: as a connection between the grooved sides of two aluminium profiles 8 with a gap of 20 mm between connected profiles, (order no. 0.0.489.79) or the 90° variant (order no. 0.0.606.94) for connecting the end face of a Profile 8 40x40 at any angle of rotation to a profile groove at an angle of 90°.
The particular key of the Click-Fastening Set lies in how quickly it can be fitted.
The fastener is simply placed on the profile grooves and locked with a ¼-turn.
It is then secured in position by tightening a tensioning screw located on the side.
The result: Maximum flexibility combined with complete ease of operation.
1) Mount the Click-Fastening Set onto the profile groove and lock in position (CLICK!)
2) Connect the Click-Fastening Set with the second profile
3) Align the Click-Fastening Set and tighten the tensioning screw
4) Dismantling: Loosen the tensioning screw, lift the locking strip out of the profile groove and swivel it back. The CLICK-Fastening Set does not need to be taken apart and is immediately ready for use again.
What would you like to do now?
- You can find out all about the Click-Fastening Set in the product catalogue.
- Looking for some advice? Find your own personal contact here.
- Find out about our latest new products.